Friday, October 23, 2009

4-lane highway

There was a man, who was lonely, kind, loving, caring and so on.

One day, he met GOD. GOD said to him "My SON, i love you so much. You have been a very caring and loving to all humans. So here you are, with me, I am here to grant you a wish, just ONE WISH".

The man was so excited and happy that he had a chance to see GOD in person. Finally all the good deeds has paid of. He donated to the poor, he never took money from anyone, he didn;t cheat anyone and always pray for others so that there will be no hunger, suffering etc etc.

So here he goes, "GOD, I have been always lonely in my life. When I have time, i normally lay down on a bench at a park and will stare at the moon, hoping one day I will be able to travel there and look around. Since you said you will grant me one wish, I would like YOU to build a highway with 4 lane from the earth to the moon so that when I'm lonely, i can travel to the moon".

GOD replied, "my SON, it is very difficult to build the highway to the moon. The distance from the earth to moon is very far and it is almost impossible to get all the stell in the earth to build the pillars to the moon. As you know, the air is very thin outside the earth and the gravity is weak when one travels away from the earth. Your request is very difficult for me to fulfill. Please forget this idea of buidling a highway to the moon and ask another favour".

So the man, was a bit dissappointed, but then, he had another wish that came to his mind. He said "GOD, as you know, I have been always lonely, I tried to get near women and build a relationship but it always failed. Please give me the ability to understand women, give me abundance of patience to deal with them, able to fulfill all their requests, able to understand their language, actions etc etc".

Then GOD said, "Oh, did you say you wanted 4 lane highway to the moon, yeah that is simple".
Laughter

No comments: